Monday, February 24, 2020

Harry Potter in Hyderabad- Written by Shwetha

Hi! My name is Harry Potter! You know, the one who studied in Hogwarts and was in the Gryffindor house. Yep, that’s me!!! I am now living in Mayflower Grande in Hyderabad. Every morning, I go for the groceries for Ginny to cook. I mount my broomstick and fly to Ushodaya, the supermarket next door.
Let's see, today Ginny needs...
  •  Half a dozen of flying tomatoes
  • Half a kilo of broccoli 
  • A package of fresh cheddar cheese
  • A package of all-purpose and wheat flour
  • Sugar and salt
  • Yeast
  • Butter
  • Milk

Wow! It sounds like a good tasty breakfast to me. Since I still had some gold coins from Gringotts, I decided to pay the accountant with them. He thanked me so much and that he would make an effort for his children to go to Hogwarts. Well, ever since I moved here, a lot of people have been following me or asking me something about me since I was practically famous. If I had to tell all the comments I got, then that would take forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment