Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Harry cooked Maggi- By Vihaan Bajpai

Hello, my name is Vihaan. I am on vacation with my friends at the Amazon rainforest. I am living in a treehouse on a very tall tree, so I can see the whole Amazon rainforest.
I love to swing on Vines and climb them up and down to have fun, but I miss my Maggi. Let me ask Harry Potter to make Maggi, “Harry! I want Maggi, so get me one!”
Harry came running, “Ok, jeez!”. He started giving instructions around, “Pan, fly, roam around, and go to the gas. Teacup, fill yourself with water and pour it in the pan. Yummy tummy Maggi, break yourself up and swim in the pan. Spicy tasty Masala, pour yourself up in the boiling water pan.”
“I still can make it better.”, said Harry Potter
He added more spices, chicken pieces, cheese, pepper, and some vegetables like carrots. He took two pieces of bread to make Maggi sandwich.

Wow! I loved it.
“Thank you, Harry. see you in my dreams”

Imagined by:
Vihaan Bajpai

No comments:

Post a Comment