Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Pasta to rescue from 'Elim Resorts' food- By Varshith




I had a terrible cold and we had a trip to ELIM resort. I wanted to go but I had to get well so I slept all day and night(obviously ate and took bath!)
We went there and it was worse than I had thought. I wanted to go home. So, I waited for the day to move out faster. After we were done with everything we went back to school. I saw my mom and went home. I said I was hungry and she told she would make pasta. I was glad I was back home. I asked her to make it fast or else I’d help her. But we had run out of pasta(the dough). I ran up to the store and asked them to give a packet as quick as possible. I ran back to the house but there was a gigantic wall in between. I wanted to go home as fast as possible, so I screamed as loud as I could and the barrier fell. AMAZING! I ran up home and people had turned into zombies! I had the sword I had got from the mine cone and sliced them and burned them in fire. Then a piece of broccoli, tomato, and white cream came out. I had forgotten we needed all the other stuff. I finally reached home and mom put pasta into the pan but she declared we couldn't do it as we had no oil! I ran round the house and a skeleton appeared. I took it and broke it into pieces and out of the nowhere a wizard spawned from the skeleton. I asked him for oil and he came to the kitchen and had got the pan  going. He added the raw pasta, threw the broccoli in the air and sliced it. He didn’t use the tomatoes  but instead used his hands and got a huge tomato. I had my delicious pasta ready.
I went to the dining room and ate it peacefully.  I had my tummy full and the wizard got some pasta. 
So if you want to make pasta be ready for all the zombies, skeletons, and huge tomatoes! (Just joking! Chill!)
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment