Monday, April 9, 2018

Potato Wedges explosion: By Ashita


One fine day, my parents went to work and left me alone at home. I was starving.

I got an idea. I went to my best friend Merida. She refused to cook with me at first. I requested again. She agreed and said, “What are we waiting for?”

We rushed to the market to get the ingredients like sliced potato, melted butter, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and crushed pepper. After getting these items, we went home and started cooking. We mixed all the ingredients. My mouth started watering. Our potato wedges were ready. When Merida touched a piece, there was an explosion!

I told her we needed to take her to the hospital. She fainted after hearing the word ‘hospital’. I called my friends Cinderella and Rapunzel to help.

We returned home. I fed Merida with my hands. I ate the wedges too. Mmmm, it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment