Sunday, May 31, 2020

Agents of AA: Over and Out

(The class was given the task of writing an email. Aim of the email: a letter to the head of the detective firm which is currently working on a case that involves Harry Potter and Cinderella.)

Sia:
Hello Chief Detective,

Agent Thilakar here. I am writing to you to give you an update on the 'Cinderella and Harry Potter' case. I have been working on the case and have gained information which I think is extremely important. 

Very recently, my team and I positioned ourselves at different locations in the city and kept an eye on Potter and Cinderella. We discovered that they were not only communicating with each other, but smuggling potions, wands, and other valuable objects. We caught the two and interrogated them for several hours. They didn't give us much information, but we found out that they had been involved with other characters in the past and had been running an entire smuggling operation. They are with us in our office, and we are still looking for the others who were involved in this situation.

This is all the knowledge we have at the moment. We shall keep interrogating them until they talk. Please do inform me if you want us to do anything else with the two.

Regards,
Agent Sia Thilakar
*************************************************************************************************
Rishit:
Agent Aanchal,
I hope this email finds you well. I have written it to inform you about the latest mission we were on. It is about the well- known wizard Harry Potter and Cinderella.

There is bad news and good news. The good news is that we have gotten to know that till this time they don't know about each other. We are trying our best to keep them away from each other, but it is turning out to be really hard to do it. The bad news is that we have lost 3 of our agents because of Cinderella and Harry Potter. Some of our agents tried to stop Harry, but he turned them into stone for interrupting him. Cinderella threw out some of our men from her kingdom for the same reason.

I am requesting you to abort this mission as it is a treacherous and perilous task. My suggestion to this problem would be to wait and see what happens and then deal with that.

Regards, 
Rishit
*************************************************************************************************
Uthkarsh:
I am writing to tell you about the results of my investigations.

According to my investigations, when I was spying on Harry Potter, Cinderella was also there. She didn’t know that Harry Potter was there near her. While I was investigating, Harry Potter was acting strangely. He was surprised and shocked to see a lady dressed like a queen. After that, Harry asked who she was. She said she was Cinderella. He asked why her name was so strange. Well, I don’t think that Harry Potter knows Cinderella.

I have investigated very thoroughly, and this is one thing I am sure about. Please do check the reports.

Yours sincerely
Agent K
*************************************************************************************************
Yash:
Dear Head Agent English,
I, Agent Y, am pleased to tell you that the mission of Harry Potter and Cinderella's meeting each other was a success. 

I slid a letter into each of their magic bags asking them to come to a specific restaurant for a cup of coffee. I didn't tell them who I was or why I was calling them. As expected, they both came to the restaurant and saw each other. I expected them to start talking, but they scowled and ignored each other. This meant that they knew each other, but according to our requirements, they were supposed to be friendly with each other. So, I walked over to them and asked them why they were so angry with each other. They told me their respective problems with each other.

I tried resolving their problems, and in the end, I was successful. We are now heading to the headquarters with friendly Cinderella and Harry Potter. They are now very friendly with each other and have put aside their differences. They told me they would help us in our top-secret mission.
Yours sincerely,
Agent Y
*************************************************************************************************
Aarav:
Esteemed President of the Supernatural Bureau,

This email is to inform you that I have a new lead on the missing Fairy-Godmother case. 

On May 30th, at 1809 hours, while on a stakeout, I found Harry Potter performing the 'bippity boppity boo' spell on Cinderella. I took them in and interrogated them. Mr. Potter told us that Cinderella had asked him to come in since she couldn't find her godmother to transform her with the spells. Cinderella refuses to talk. This has proved my greatest fear; I believe the fairy godmother to have vanished under special circumstances. I will try to make cinderella talk. I believe she will eventually crack. 

I will report to you with more information, thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Agent Aarav
*************************************************************************************************
Ira
Agent Aanchal Agrawal,
This is to report to you about Cinderella and Harry Potter's case. We were supposed to keep them unacquainted.

According to my investigations,  Cinderella and Harry Potter know each other very well. We have asked them many questions. Cinderella answered that she had known Harry Potter for a long time. Our group tried to separate them, but it is very hard and unsafe. 

Sorry, our mission was not successful.

Yours sincerely,
Agent Ira Sharma 
*************************************************************************************************
Ananya
Dear Aanchal Ma’am,
I hope all is well. This is Sunday’s report on case PI 402 (Cinderella and Harry Potter case).

On Sunday, I saw them at an old moat made by the kings of the Maurya dynasty in India. It is situated in a remote village in Telangana. They toted vegetables to the moat. There, they were fed the vegetables to the shoats near the moat. That is the only time I have seen
them together.

I hope you promote me for sharing all this information.

Best,
Ananya Ray

(Agent PQR)
*************************************************************************************************
Srihitha
Dear Chief detective,
I hope you're fine. I am writing this note to let you know that I spotted Harry Potter and Cinderella in a mall together.


I saw Harry Potter and Cinderella eating French fries and talking about something. When I went closer to hear what they were talking about, I heard them talking weirdly, and I  quote "Did you like the movie 'The boat that would never float' we just watched?"


This makes it clear that  Harry Potter and Cinderella are friends. I hope I get promoted for this.

Thanks & Regards
Agent Srihitha
*************************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment