Friday, May 15, 2020

Maggi with Cinderella

Saanvi:
One day, I was hungry. I asked my mom if I could make Maggi. My mom said, "I could only make Maggi with a friend." I asked Cinderella to come over to help me make Maggi. Then Cinderella and I made Maggi at my house. We gave some Maggi to my mom, dad, and my sister.  We ate too. It was time for Cinderella to go back to her castle.

I said bye to her. She went back to her castle.

Shreyas:
One day, Cinderella who was my friend came for a visit. We decided to cook Maggi. We started cooking it. While we were cooking it, a small cat crept up behind Cinderella. She saw it and moved away slowly, but the cat scratched her. When I asked her what was wrong, she lied to me that she was okay. Then she went to lie down. I followed her because I knew something was wrong. I saw blood flowing down her leg. First, I helped her clean the wound. Then, I bandaged it. In some time, her leg was better.

We cooked the rest of the Maggi and ate it happily.

Karthik:
Cinderella flew from America to my house. One day, Cinderella and I wanted to have a race. My mother told whoever won the race would get Maggi as a prize. 
Cinderella and I started racing. I was winning the race, but Cinderella pushed me. She won. My mother observed everything. When Cinderella asked my mother to give her Maggi, my mother told her she would give it to me because Cinderella had cheated. 
Cinderella said sorry to me. We decided to cook Maggi together. After eating Maggi, Cinderella went back to America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment