Thursday, May 14, 2020

Pokemon and me- A group activity to learn dialogue grammar

Shreyas:
I wanted to make a pizza today but I didn’t know how to. I said to pokemon, “Can you help me?” Pokemon said, “Sure.” First, he went and brought the phone and searched for how to make the pizza. But we didn’t have the ingredients. Pokemon then performed some magic and took out all the ingredients from his pocket. He made a magic fire on which we cooked so that my hand would not burn.

Adviti:
One day, I wanted to eat pizza. I went to Pokemon’s house and said, “Please teach me how to make  pizza.” Pokemon said, “I will.” Pokemon went to my house and taught me how to make a pizza.

Saanvi:
Pokemon was a very good friend of mine. He came to pay me a visit. First, we played monopoly. Then we watched TV. Pokemon said, "I am feeling hungry." We went to the kitchen and decided to make pizza. I said, "Pokemon, put sauce on the dough." I cut the vegetables. We ate pizza. Then, it was time for him to go home.

Maanya:
One day, I wanted to eat pizza. I asked my mom, "Can I have pizza?" She said, "You can take your friend's help and make it for everyone." Then I went to my friend Pokemon's house. I asked him, "Can you help me make pizza?" "Ok", he said. He came over and took out everything from the fridge. He told me to put the toppings on the base and bake it.
We all ate and enjoyed it.

Yoshitha:
One day, Pokemon came to my house  and said, "Let us make pizza." I told Pokemon, "Oh! I love pizza." We both made many pizzas. Pokemon said, "Let's call all our friends and have a pizza party." We called all our friends and had a great pizza party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment