Monday, August 24, 2020

Shaantamer: by Shaantam

My name is Shaantamer. I can tame all the wild animals. My pets are tiger, chimpanzee, elegant, cheetah, and snake. My enemy is an alien whose name is Pendo. He is from Pluto planet. He has electrical power in his hands. He can kill people by electric current. He has often tried to attack humans. I've always managed to save people from him.

One day, I was playing with my pets, the tiger and the snake, when I saw a spaceship. I was curious and got shocked when I saw Pendo coming out of this spaceship. He saw all good people of the earth riding in their cars and bikes and started killing them by throwing electric current.

I called all my pets. Tiger, chimpanzee, and snake attacked him. My elephant broke his spaceship. My Cheetah maimed him. Pendo fled away.

It was the victory of good people over bad people.

Written by:

Shaantam Joshi


5 comments: