Monday, August 24, 2020

The Elemental Master: By Aarnav Singh

                        Why do so many Black superheroes have electrical powers? | Diverse ...

One day, I was testing my running speed on a bright morning. When I started running, I ran like how I used to, but soon, I was not able to control my speed. Eventually, I started running so fast that it made a portal, and I got sucked into it. 

There I met an old man. I asked him who he was and where I was. The old man said, "I am Sensei Wu. I am a teacher of Spinjitzu. You seem pretty capable of being a good superhero. I shall give you whatever superpower you want, but you must remember that if you take these superpowers, there will be an evil you will need to fight with.” I reassured him that once I had the superpowers of lightning, earth, ice, water, and fire, nothing could stop me. I went back to earth, I faced the alien who Sensei Wu was afraid of. The alien commander had an army. His superpower was that he and his army were able to go through everything except water. Well in the beginning, I thought it would be easy, but it was hard even though I also had the superpower of water. When the battle began the whole earth was counting on me, the Elemental Master. I fought bravely until I understood that each alien had different weaknesses. It took me a lot of time to understand which alien had which weakness. Finally, I noticed a pattern. The ones which had 3 eyes were afraid of water the ones which had 1 eye were afraid of fire.

I fought till there was only the alien commander left. It took a long time with him. I tried using the water to strike him to death, but I needed to hit home with more water. I was not getting any idea, so I tried to keep him busy by the strongest water move I had many times in a row. It was weakening him. Finally, I tried to make it rain with lightning. Now, he was really weak. He wasn’t even able to move a little bit. But even after so many water-strikes, he was still alive. I was puzzled as to how it was possible. Then I remembered Sensei Wu was the teacher of the art of Spinjitzu. I tried to do it, and immediately, the alien commander was dead!!!! At first, I thought it was a trick but he was dead, like literally dead.

Written by:

Aarnav Singh

3 comments: