Sunday, April 19, 2020

When dinosaur made Maggie- by Dhanya


Once, after my drawing class, I came and started searching for my mother. She had left a note saying 'BRB'. I was playing with my toy dinosaur. Suddenly, it started to talk and came to life. I was very hungry and thought of taking help from the dinosaur. First, we opened the packet of Maggi and everything spilled all 
over. We didn't care. We put everything in a bowl and added 1cup of water to it. The water was so hot that the dinosaur spilled it everywhere. We had to start again. We did it, and it was ready to go inside the microwave. After removing it, it started burning in my hand and I dropped it down. We re-did the whole thing. This time, we decided not to use glass and use metal. After it was ready, Maggi got stuck to the bowl. The dinosaur realized that metals melt in the microwave oven. Back to step 1, this time in a plastic bowl. I tasted it, it was like pure plastic. We sadly had only 2 packs left. This time we did it properly and in the end, we added a lot of water when the dino tasted it. It was really bland and had no taste. 

We were stressed and worried if it would come right as this was the last packet. If this time it came as a disaster we would have nothing to eat. We didn’t use a plastic bowl. We added the right amount of water and while removing it we wore gloves. We ate it happily. My mother came home, saw the big mess, and started to scold us. We had to clean up all the mess that took us 3 hours. My mother thought that we were starving. We couldn't tell no, so we had to eat a lot more. We were done and we went directly to sleep. It was the best meal ever.
Written by:
Dhanya A


No comments:

Post a Comment