Monday, April 24, 2017

My favorite author- an anthology

We asked everyone about their two most favorite authors. Few responses were:

  • I read many books. There are many authors I like. I can't tell you only two. What will others think?
  • I just read. I don't know about authors.
  • I don't read much. So obviously there is no favorite author.
  • I like books. I don't talk to authors. They are not my favorite. Ask me for favorite books.
  • I have more than 2 favorite authors. I want to tell you all.
Anyways, after a lot of pleading, begging, coaxing, explaining, discussing, we were finally able to come up with this:




Aarav
J. K. Rowling, because her imagination and creativity is excellent. I can't put the book down because of the way she writes. The cliffhangers and teasers are not very good, but yet I finish reading.
Rick Riordan, because he has written many series involving mythological fiction. I can't leave his books because they are very interesting. The cliffhangers are excellent in every way.

Soham
Oliver Jeffers and Jane O'Conner

Ira
Enid Blyton, because her books are interesting and have adventures.
Roald Dahl, because his books are humorous.

Tanya
Gita Nath,  because she writes good stories. From her book Scurry Hurry, I learnt that we don't have to hurry for everything.
Author of Peppa Pig, because the books are funny

Mahit
Jeff Kinney, because he writes funny books for children.
Roald Dahl, because his books are interesting and full of imagination.

Samanyu
Authors of Geronimo Stilton, because the books are full of adventures, jokes and riddles.
Jeff Kinney, because his books have a lot of jokes and the main character does a lot of naughty things.




No comments:

Post a Comment